Friday, August 2, 2013

French Fries

An artist who has been releasing some decent work lately is 'French Fries', from France. After hearing "Hugz", I started to research him, and how he got into music. From scanning various articles about his musical tastes growing up, he seemed to have got into producing music and deejaying through his father being a sound-engineer.

It's clear that his production is influenced by American music // culture. The name of his musical alias, 'French Fries', supports this. His work nowadays has stemmed into a broader musical taste, whilst keeping the hip-hop and house elements at the core.

The unique sound of hip-hop rooted in house, is something I am a fan of, and makes me excited to hear his future releases. I have linked the previews of both "Champagne"& "Hugz" below. These are two of his biggest productions in my opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment