Thursday, July 25, 2013

BeatSpree :: New Blog

Hi all, my name's Matt. So this is a new blog in place to review, feature and comment on all things in the Hip-Hop // House // Garage // R'n'B // Grime culture. I'll also post random stuff that I like that's related to urban culture such as events. The main aim of the blog will cover reviews of old school classics - whether that be clothes, music, games, film... whatever...

Bit about me... Reside in the south-west England. I have travelled, lived abroad and graduated in International Business, so my opinions are very cultured. I also feel I have a good music knowledge, which is good considering this blog's core is centred around music haha.

Anyway, moving on, without this sounding like a dating website, I'll kick this blog off with one of my favourite Big L jams. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment