Friday, July 26, 2013

PALACE Skateboards

So after blogging a bit about my various hip-hop tastes, I was thinking it would be good to share some of my favourite urban // skate companies. I'll briefly cover is PALACE first, a skate company which originated from London. I admire them for their collabs, energy and overall image. They recently hit the limelight through exposure in the community, and have continued to grow at a heavy rate.

In the future i'm gonna try and post some collabs and new releases from PALACE, as they are a company who either team up with classic British icons to produce some the rawest clothes // decks // accessories, or do so by themselves. The 'tri-ferg' logo below is pictured, in a 'VCR' style - this is something which they are known for. The promotions of their skaters and products through a vintage tape visual. 


But for now i'll concentrate on what excites me about the company, and what drew me too it. Just recently PALACE teamed up with Reebok to produce a collection of shoes. This is the company's first venture into footwear and from the look of it they've produced on a high level yet again. I have yet to get my hands on some of these, but no doubt i'll try and get some of the Reebok Workouts in black - as seen below from the PALACE x Reebok collection.

At the moment I own a fair amount of PALACE. I loved the Umbro collab they did some time back, and managed to pick up a couple of the football themed items. Keeping it tasteful, I don't own a ridiculous amount, so my collection doesn't stretch beyond a couple tee's & hoodies... Their range sells quick, but it's worth going out your way to get. They are, for sure, one of the freshest skate brands ever to come out the U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment